Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Upredictable Christianity

So have you ever had those moments when you thought; if my faith just looked like that it would be so exciting? Or I wish I could have experienced being one of Jesus 12 disciples (Minus Judas of course). I was thinking allot about that today as I have been reading through the book of Acts. I sometimes wonder what it would take for me to really live out my faith like Peter, James or John. I think what if I had the determination of Paul or the preaching ability of Apollos. But then I realize God gave us this amazing book of Acts not to wonder if or how but to realize that he has a NOW for you and me. That today if I will open up my eyes, if I will choose to seek my Savior in prayer, in the bible, if I will worship him while I drive in my car, If i will choose to be open to Him at any given moment. Then I will live the exciting adventure of Acts today! Not as a passive inspired observer but as a first hand participant. So I challenge you read through the book of Acts this month and ask yourself; what NOW is Jesus calling me to today? 

Hope this encourages you, now go and live the Dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment